11.02.2011

III. Food

In my transition from student to realperson, some of my tastes have transitioned, and some have not. When I was living in Minnesota, I had a lot of free time, no homework, and a kitchen to myself, so I cooked and baked a lot. I made breads, dinners, appetizers, desserts. I was very fancy. Now, I'm working full time and I eat most of my meals at work or out, so when I actually do have the time and energy to cook or bake (like on Sundays), I don't even have a well stocked pantry (since these moments are few and far between) so I end up with the old standby, my good friend Ramen. Or occasionally I step up the game with some Pasta-roni. Or Spaghetti. I have reverted back to my college days, but -- as long as I stick with white wine with white sauce and red wine with red sauce, it doesnt matter that I paid $1.50 for my entire meal, right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm considering eating one right now and you may have pushed my to decide in favor of it :)

    ReplyDelete