10.04.2011

new blog

Hello all.
Some of you may be switching over from my previous blog, the Floating Violin.

I have taken a large break from blogging, but I am back now, as I think I have things to say. However, I believe that I've changed a bit since I last blogged. New town, new job, less floating, less baking, less snow, more violins and more music. It just felt right to have a clean, fresh start on a lovely, empty, blank blog. So I apologize for those of you who have to follow me wherever I go. I have trouble putting roots down lately, in my life and apparently also online. But, follow me for this phase, this time. If you want.

Expect a picture, a song, an occasional rant, mild opinions, and more violin-related things than you probably care about. That's my life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment