10.30.2011

blogger's block, explanation, and upcoming mini series

Hey kids,

You may have noticed that I like to start blogs and then not continue them.

This is for several reasons. I'd like to say not much is going on, but I'm actually very busy and I do lots of interesting stuff. Interesting to me, anyhow. I think if I blogged too much about violins and things, (as I tend to do), I'd lose some people along the way.
But the main reason is, I think, that I hold my blogs to a very high entertainment standard, so if I don't have a good, funny, well put-together blog, I feel like my posts are inferior to the ones that I enjoy, and then eventually it goes long enough that I just forget. So here goes posting more often, even if it's not mind-blowingly-awesome.

Things-That-Are-Going-On-Lately-That-Are-Mildly-Entertaining Mini Series:
Halloween.
The Squirrel Dilemma.
Food as a College Graduate.
Take your Blog Readers to Work Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment