2.25.2013

Atlanter?! I hardly know her!

I got back from Atlanta today. My next big adventure (catch up with my last post if you don't know the next big adventure) has to be preceded by a lot of mini-adventures. Since I'm moving away from this area for the time being, I get to make the rounds to see people that I won't see again for a while. This past weekend was Atlanta to see my Sarah and Josh! You may remember them from my roadtrip down to Alabama over Christmas break, to help them get married (I was the maid of honor)

I have been to Atlanta plenty of times, but never for very long at a time. My main Atlanta experiences have been eating delicious food, and not much else. Which is not to say that I don't enjoy delicious food very much! (I do), but for how many times I've been to Atlanta, I can't say that I know the city very well. But it does have delicious food.

We went to the dog park on Sunday, because the weather was ridiculously lovely, and that was pretty fun. And I got plenty of fuzz-therapy with the friendliest cat in the universe, Lila.

She's pretty much the best. I've been realizing lately that I am more of a cat person than a dog person, but I'm not anti-dog, of course. Going to the dog park was interesting, because I thought about the possibility of a cat park and how poorly the whole idea would go. 

Anywho. Next mini-adventures are Clarksville and Louisville! And you can expect a post one of these days about minimalist living. 

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment