12.13.2012

december happenings

So. I like to go to new places, and I am in a lot of weddings this year.

These patterns will continue over the next couple weeks, but first I'm traveling to one of my favorite places to go back to, good old Maryland. I'm driving up there this Monday for Christmas! Hooray, I love Christmas! What I love about Christmas is that my family has done exactly the same thing every Christmas morning my entire life. I know that will change, possibly drastically, in the next year or two, so I've got to hold on to it while it lasts.

Right after Christmas, though, I'm roadtripping down to the furthest South that I've ever been in the U.S. (Apart from Florida, which is more south, but less southern). My second of four big weddings that I'm a part of this year, this one I will be honored to be the maid of honor! What fun. Fortunately, a super cute bridesmaid dress that I get to wear (that I've already shortened so that I can wear it later!)

Right after the wedding, though, I'm roadtripping straight back up to Maryland. That's right, I'm a yo-yo. Why wouldn't I be going back to Nashville at that point? It seems like it would be on the way from the bottomest part of Alabama to Maryland. Nope. I've got a super  awesome  nerdy string quartet gig with the Triforce Quartet, for MAGFest (Music and Gaming Festival) in DC, at the beginning of January.

Right after MAGFest, though, I'm coming back to Nashville. For a bit. I suppose. Stay tuned! I'll take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment