8.27.2012

waiting: big picture

As most of you know by now, 2013 is going to be full of many exciting things for me. Lot's of traveling, adventures, playing good  music, being with good people.

2012 has been fine. A huge upgrade from 2011, for sure, but 2012 has been full of just waiting. Half killing time, half keeping as busy as possible, all while counting down to things that are not going to arrive for several months still. So here's what's on the horizon:

Official Countdowns:
25 days until my beautiful Nicole gets married! I'm a bridesmaid. (Nashville)
60 days (two months from today!!) until I fly to England and hop on a ship for a couple weeks!
(England, Paris, Cherbourg, Ponta Delgada, transatlantic, Ft. Lauderdale, San Juan, St. Thomas, Antilles, St. Kitts) Don't worry, I'll post pictures.
119 days until Christmas! (I'm throwing this one into the countdown list because when I was little I would start counting the days til christmas, sometimes as early as august - christmastime is my favorite!)
123 days until my Sarah gets married. I'm the maid of honor! (Fairhope, Alabama)
197 days until my 25th birthday. A quarter of a century is a pretty big deal, right? I'm not at all where I thought I'd be at 25, but I'm definitely not complaining. This is better than I expected.
203 days - this news isnt public yet, so I don't want to post it. But just know that it's big.
207 days until my baby brother gets married... and I'm a bridesmaid in that one, too. (Annapolis)
223 days - Life changes completely! New adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment